gStrings (www.cohortor.org/gstrings) is a chromatic tuner application measuring sound pitch and intensity.
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
2. different temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
3. a variable range nonlinear scale,
4. microphone sensitivity setup,
5. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
[NOTE]: the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used to save a stack trace in case an unexpected error occurs.
1. added workaround for devices affected by 16kHz sampling bugs (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Y),
2. updated native libraries,