Welcome to Turbo GPS 3. This is a version newer, lighter and easier to work with, exploiting all the features of your GPS. Plus, it's compatible with Turbo GPS 2 waypoints/tracks/settings!
* Easier and more flexible waypoint and track manager: Allows mass editing, mass export/import from selection and better interface.
* Track elevation chart.
* Cleaner interface.
* Superb google directions interface with lots of options.
* Streetview with orientation support, for view, waypoint and track walking.
* Improved auto-compass, takes from internal or GPS.
* Easier and more flexible maps with directions
* New calculator
* 9 languages, russian added.
* Some old stuff removed (see the help file for details).
* Bluetooth support for external GPS
And as usual...
* Unlimited tracks,waypoints, compatible with Turbo GPS 2.
* Flight mode with vertical speed
* Google directions enhanced, along with Elevation, Geocoding and Directions requests.
* Import from KML/LOC/XML/TXT/GPX
* Export to KML/KMZ/LOC/XML/TXT/GPX
* Augmented Reality
* Pursuit and Tracking
* Wanderer mode and calculator.
* Sensor Explorer
* GR87 EGSA ΕΓΣΑ87 Support
* Bluetooth access for external bluetooth devices.
* Camera access for augmented reality.
* Record audio to be able to record messages while capturing waypoints.
* Check Phone State so PayPal donation and Registration can be checked.
* Change Wifi State so it can save your wifi networks as waypoints.
* Read/Write external storage so it can write information to your SD card.
* Read/Write contacts, so it can associate GPS positions with your contacts
* Access Internet/Wifi/Network state so things like OpenStreetMaps and GoogleMaps can work.
* Access Fine/Coarse location, so it gets a fix :)
* Access Mock location so it can access my Bluetooth GPS Provider or simulate tracks.
* Added the option to limit GPS output based on time and distance - this would save battery if not an update per second is needed.
* Added option to import KML as POIs in waypoints.
* Added the TTS engine so text-to-speech directions can be given. There's an extra button in the Map when running a track.
* Added ability to recalculate google directions with a special button if already running a track. This button calculates new directions if speed > 0.2 Km/H.
* Small bug fix in distance.