We want for everyone only the best experience so, for any problems, please send an email to [email protected]
, or check the support link.
Tutor Tracker allows you to measure your average speed while driving on highways controlled by the Tutor speed control system.
Have you ever been in your car asking yourself how fast you drove the last few miles? Too fast? Too slow?
Tutor Tracker keeps track of your speed on motorways controlled by the Tutor system and recommends the speed to keep in order to reach the next control with the correct average speed.
Simple and effective.
You can also activate alarms, that indicate when you exceed up to 3 speed limits that can be customized, and save and export your trips in Google Maps format.
Tutor Tracker covers the whole Italian motorway network and automatically updates when changes or additions are available.
You can submit new Tutor locations from inside application during trip tracking: simply press your finger on the map, while crossing the new portal, until you hear the 'Click' and the current position will be saved ready to be uploaded.
You can also reset your average speed at any moment, by touching the indicator.
Demo Mode, in Preferences, allow you to see how the application works.
Visit tutortracker.it for more information.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ver. 2.57 for Android 2.3+
- Google Play Services upgrade
- Street View in Tutor map and trip detail
- Tracking line personalization in preferences
- Support for A1 Diramazione Roma Sud
- Fixed average speed flashing
- Fixed navigation in tunnels.
- Fixed bug calculating remaining distance (thanks to Alessandro Paolucci)
- GPS signal indicator.
- Option to orient the map in the travel direction.
- Options to show traffic status on map
Thank you for your support.