Play photo slideshows on your Google TV. The photos are from popular web sites.
- Play photo slideshows
- Load photo web sites from your browser bookmarks
- Select from a list of featured photo web sites
- To load a featured site: Press the Menu button and then choose "Select Featured Site".
- To load a site from your browser bookmarks: Press the Menu button and then choose "Select Browser Bookmark".
- To play a slideshow: Load the web site and then press Play..
- To play music with a slideshow: Start the music with your favorite music app like Google Play Music. Then go to the TV Slideshow app and start a photo slideshow.
- Only the following bookmarked web sites can be viewed: Flickr groups, Pinterest boards and Tumblr image blogs.
Internet - to access photo web sites.
Read bookmarks - to allow user to select bookmarks.
External storage - caching images.
Wave lock - to block the screensaver on Google TV during a slideshow.
Course location - to find local photos.
The code for this app is open sourced at: https://github.com/entertailion/Slideshow-for-GTV
Please email us at [email protected]
; we cannot reply to comments or Android error reports and many reported problems require that we ask for more details in order to fix.