Twenty Eight (28) is a popular South Indian Card Game:-
1) Game consists of 4 players (A, B, C and ME).
2) There are two teams, each team will be allocated 10 points.
3) On the game screen you will see
a Table on center, 4 Players and Scored board on the bottom.
4) Game progress will be shown at various stages of game on Scoreboard.
5) "Curr" not the top indicates current playing round points.
6) "Bal" indicates remaining points.
7) You will also see trump details.
1) Drag and Drop to play your card on the empty space between players.
2)To play trump click on the trump card. Then drag respective card. Opening trump is based on 28 rules.
3) A green bulb indicate your playing turn.
4) You can reorder your card if required.
5) For players (A, B and C) system will play, bid and open the trump based on rules.
6) Bidding screen pops up to bid when your turn comes.
7) To pause the game swipe down
8) A player become joker or get Kunnuku. (Player image changes)
- Any time a teams balance goes below negative both player gets kunnuku.
- To remove kunnuku
- Player calls trump above or equal 20 and wins. Player\'s as well as partner kunnukku will be removed.
- Player calls trump below 20, his/her kunnuku removed.
New Game - Starts a new Game
Continue - To resume a paused game.
Help - Will take you to rules and various instructions.
This Version will have advertisement and can proceed only 5 rounds. Paid 28 game version will not have ads and can proceed infinite rounds.
1) Improved playing algorithm