Twi-Junior is designed for people who want to learn (Twi) or parents who want to teach their children (Twi). This application so far gives both images and pronunciations of items. As this applications matures so will its contents.
The goal for this application is to cover nearly all the items as well as commonly used phrase' in the (Twi) language.
Note: The application has eight Tabs on the landing page: Animal, Body, Days, SoulNames,Food, Months, Numbers and Object. These tabs appear perfectly on a 10.1inch Tablet but on normal phones and 7inch Tablets you will need to scroll the tabs to the left to see the rest of the options.
A new menu item called (Conversations) next to the information menu, which then opens a new page with 5 different tabs namely: General, Greetings, Questions,Phrases and Commands.
A new menu item called (Game) has been added, this menu item opens up a game description page which in-turn opens up the game page where you can pick from 13 categories /sections.
A second Level for the game section has also been created.. which makes it more fun and interactive. New translations have also been added.
Donations can also be made towards the developers of this app on the developers web site http://www.kwasitech.co.za , then simply navigate to the Android development page and click on the Donate button.
You can also choose to either View or Download a PDF file of contents not covered within the App enjoy :-)
1) A PDF file can now be downloaded on initial startup of the app. after that you can go to the developer site to download the PDF if you choose not to download it at start up.
2) Performance has been improved, and it now supports up to Android 5.0 Lollipop (API level 21).
3) The game section now has a second layer, making it more fun and interactive. Get everything to get to level 2.
4) New translations have also been added to Phrases and Commands.
5) This app has over 570 translations to-date.