Twi-Junior is designed for people who want to learn (Twi) or parents who want to teach their children (Twi). This application so far gives both images and pronunciations of items. As this applications matures so will its contents.
The goal for this application is to cover nearly all the items as well as commonly used phrase' in the (Twi) language.
Note: The application has Nine (9) Tabs on the landing page: Animal, Body, Days, SoulNames,Food, Months, Numbers, Object and Colours. These tabs appear perfectly on a 10.1inch Tablet but on normal phones and 7inch Tablets you will need to scroll the tabs to the left to see the rest of the options.
A new menu item called (Conversations) next to the information menu, which then opens a new page with 5 different tabs namely: General, Greetings, Questions,Phrases and Commands.
A new menu item called (Game) has been added, this menu item opens up a game description page which in-turn opens up the game page where you can pick from 14 categories /sections.
A second Level for the game section has also been created.. which makes it more fun and interactive. New translations have also been added.
Donations can also be made towards the developers of this app on the developers web site http://www.kwasitech.co.za , then simply navigate to the Android development page and click on the Donate button.
You can also choose to either View or Download a PDF file of contents not covered within the App enjoy :-)
1) Performance has been improved, and it now supports up to Android 5.1 Lollipop (API level 22).
2) Some of the words have been re-written in Twi.
3) More content has been added under General.
4) Screen output has been re-worked and it works as it should.
5) A new section called Colours has been added.
6) A game section for Colours has also been created.
7) This app has just under 600 translations to-date.