Warning: This live-wallpaper uses OpenGL ES 2.0 and you need a device with a good GPU. You can use the application "Twin Pictures DEMO" to test if your device can support this version.
With this live-wallpaper, enjoy seeing a pair of images sharing the same background. To select the images, go in the settings and click on the option "Images" and then "Image #1" for the first image and "Image #2" for the second. You can use any images available on your droid.
Suggestion of pair of images:
- Holidays pictures
- The Wife/Husband and the kids
- Son and Daughter
- Favorite Hockey/Football/Baseball Teams Logo
- Favorite music band and a picture of you with that band
--> and a lot more!
Strongly NOT recommended pairs:
- The Wife and the Mistress
Suggestion to get better results or to use less energy:
- Reduce the quality of the pictures (Medium by default)
- Reduce the maximum number of frames per second
- Reduce the brightness
NOTE (1): if you choose the picture position to be "full" be sure that the subject of the photo is centered in the middle.
- Fixing a major bug when the device was booting
- Add options to control how the images intersect