Twitch RC: RC Car Setup, Tekin RS (Pro) Tuning
The Must Have app for Tekin RS Users!
I was sick of entering the same information over and over into my phone.... 3.14 * pinion, or was it spur, over spur, or was it pinion... maybe times my internal ratio... only to do it over again for a couple of teeth more or less trying to get the FDR someone else was running...
Twitch Rc Provides the following key features
* FDR and Rollout available all the time,
* +/- pinion/spur to quickly hunting through options (using volume control)
* With the tire diameter and spur set, enter a Rollout or FDR to calculate required pinion.
* If it is not a pinion in your pit box hit the Gear Chart button to see what Spur you'd need to drop in to find that range
Works With Everything!
* Works for anything where the internal ratio is known.
* Works with any scale (1/8th, 1/10th scale, 1/12th scale)
* Default settings for Rubber Tire Super Stock Touring Car TC6.
* Tekin RS not required
* 48 and 64 Pitch
* On road and Off Road
Tekin RS Story
After finally strapping in that perfect gearing for the car, I'd find that the change in gearing was just enough to fudge my prefect Tekin settings. So Twitch Rc provides the speeds those RPM ranges represent (km/h) given the FDR/Rollout. So when you make a bigger gearing change, take note of the start/end speed values, and then play around with the RPMs to return the start/end speeds to similar values to the previous gearing. Handy when switching motors from 17.5, 13.5, 10.5...
Remembering these values so that when you pull the car out again, you're not pulling the car apart to figure out where you are at. In addition to that, for Tekin RS? values (profile, drag, push, boost, start rpm, end rpm, turbo, delay and ramp can be recorded.
Visit the website to see a list of upcoming features and submit your ideas. Check our thread on RC Tech also.
Feel free to submit your ideas.