Liberate your Media!
Find content on your mobile device, your PC, online, and play it on network-connected devices, such as an Apple TV!
With Twonky Mobile, find personal and online music, photos and videos and play them on one of the hundreds of devices available for your WiFi network (such as Apple TV, compatible Samsung HDTV, or other AirPlay, UPnP or DLNA compatible devices). Also access your phone's media from your computer or networked devices.
Now, you can also beam media to Twonky Mobile. Twonky Mobile makes your mobile device a full-featured media renderer, so that you can beam media from one Twonky Mobile to another on the same network.
Your media choices are practically unlimited! Beam from many popular websites; media apps, such as YouTube; and, of course, your mobile device’s music, photo and video collection.
With TwonkyManager™ or TwonkyServer™ installed on your computer, wirelessly transfer your files between your network and your phone or tablet. You can also access your computer’s media collection, such as your iTunes songs and playlists, and use Twonky Mobile app to enjoy your music anywhere in the house.
Visit www.Twonky.com for more info about Twonky Mobile and other Twonky products.
Please note that format support, as well as beaming functionality, rely on your networked device’s capabilities.
- Access and play all your mobile content
- Supports playing content on the Apple TV (or AirPlay devices)
- Full player controls: Play, Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume
- Compatible with DLNA and UPnP devices (see www.dlna.org for list of compatible devices)
- Synchronize your mobile content with your computer
- Download individual tracks, albums or folders from another media server on your network
- Create your own playlists
- Add tracks to Favorites for easy access
- Edit your playlist on the fly
- Shuffle playlists
- Play all of your tracks, or full albums with one click
- Create slideshows and play them on your TV
- Display album art and video thumbnails
- Fast browsing (even with thousands of songs)
- Multiple codecs support (varies by mobile device)
- Ice Cream Sandwich support
- Select the types of content (music, video, or photo) you want to share by network
- Hide content from the file scanner by adding a .nomedia in the folder you don't want scanned
- Networking improvements
- Performance improvements