Typidy is a small keyboard that lets you see more of what you type, as you type it – up to 50% more on smaller screens. The customizable compact key layout is backed by an adapting, autocorrecting dictionary for comfortable and accurate tap- and slide-typing, whatever the screen size.
• QWERTY made smaller. Roomy, stretch-free typing on a smaller yet familiar layout.
• However you type. Tap and slide less, combine both in partial and whole words, one handed or two.
• Autocorrecting sidekick. 100,000 word US and UK English dictionary corrects and learns as you type. For last-second changes, slide left or right while holding space to choose a different correction.
• Get personal. Choose your background and accent colors. Size and move Typidy in full, compact and floating keyboard modes to fit your screen size.
• Room for more. Long-press keys for quick-key access to accented characters and common punctuation. Use the punctuation mode for digits and every punctuation mark from a 104-Key US keyboard, with quick-key access to more currency symbols, brackets, matching quotation marks and more.
We respect your privacy. Typidy Keyboard neither collects nor transmits any personal information. Typidy Keyboard collects information about the words you type only to suggest spelling corrections to you, and will not transmit any of this information without your explicit consent.
To ensure your privacy you should never add any credentials as words to your personal dictionary, including, but not limited to, login names, passwords, PINs, credit card numbers, bank account numbers and government ID numbers.
- Improves spelling suggestions when correcting missing or extra letters
- Automatic correction can now be turned on and off
- Minor bug fixes