UBM and UBM Studios produce over 1,000 webcasts, online events and digital environments each year. Now you can attend many of them from your PC, MAC, Smartphone or Tablet in order to watch live or on-demand presentations, view/save valuable content, engage and network with peers, experts and sponsors.
• Watch – and participate in – audio or video webcasts with interactive features such as polling, surveys, moderated Q&A and more.
• Search for content or people you’re interested in and join subject-based group chats or initiate private chats to discuss.
• Save content on your mobile device and access it from any computer later.
UBM events and environments which are enabled for mobile access will be noted as such on promotional materials such as the registration and registration confirmation pages. Access is simple, just download the UBM Studios Online Events app and enter the event ID to login to the event of your choice. Once you’ve logged in once, simply choose from a list of your events on return visits.
• Updated app interface featuring a cleaner and more modern design
• Minor UI changes to the help center
• Added prompt messaging for blank profile fields
• Job postings fields display maximum character counts
• Corrected bug that impacted the display of messages within XPOCAST presentations
• Removed links to users’ profile from Moderated Chat