UBS Mobile Banking
The UBS Mobile Banking app keeps your bank within reach at all times. Whether you want to check account and credit card transactions, analyze your expenses, make payments, get updated on financial markets or make trades, you can take care of all of your banking business whenever you have time, no matter where you are.
Content and functions in detail:
• Directly execute payments with the payment wizard and the payment slip scanner and approve e-bills
• Know where your money is going – thanks to the Personal Financial Assistant. The app will allow you to analyze your categorized expenses, manually categorize your expenses while on the go and display your budgets and savings goals.
• Account balances and the most recent credits and debits, along with all booking details
• Portfolio with the market value of your net assets, performance, detailed positions and transactions
• Spending with UBS credit cards or prepaid cards, available balance and last statement; blocking of your UBS cards in the event of loss or theft; order of a replacement card free of charge in the event of defects; transfers to your UBS credit cards or prepaid cards around the clock, every day of the week (24/7)
• Increase or lower the monthly or daily limit on your UBS Debit Card V Pay or Maestro; adjust the usage region for your UBS Debit Card Maestro to protect against misuse
• Quotes with information on financial market trends and details on specific financial instruments; create and manage virtual portfolios
• Buy and sell securities
• Banking relationship with UBS in Switzerland
• Domicile in one of the countries listed under www.ubs.com/mobile
• Valid "Declaration for UBS Online Services" and "Regulation of Access Authorization for UBS Online Services" (UBS e-banking agreement)
• Mobile phone with Android OS, version 2.1 and up
Activation and login:
Information on activating the app and logging in with your Access Card and password is available at www.ubs.com/mobile.
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security familiar to you from UBS e-banking. Log in with your personal Access Card, which stores your access data securely, along with your personal PIN. Still, be sure to follow the security tips below:
1. Protect your mobile phone from unauthorized access with a password/PIN.
2. Only use the UBS security features (such as agreement number, PIN, etc.) to log in to the UBS Mobile Banking app, never for a third-party app.
3. Never disclose personal information, particularly security details, to anyone who asks for such unsolicited information by phone, e-mail, SMS, letter or fax – even if the requesting party might appear to be UBS.
We wish to point out that by downloading, installing and/or utilizing this application and, in connection therewith, through points of reference to third parties (e.g. App Stores, network operators, device manufacturers) it may be possible to deduce a client relationship with UBS. Bank/client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed in the event of the possible disclosure of the banking relationship and, where applicable, of client information to third parties (e.g. in the event that the end device is lost).
Downloading or using this app may incur charges from the respective mobile telecommunications provider.
• Blocking of your UBS Credit Card in the event of loss or theft; ordering of a replacement card in the event of defects
• Transfer to your UBS Credit Card around the clock, every day of the week (24/7)
• Adjustment of the monthly or daily limit of your UBS Debit Card
• Adjustment of the usage region for your UBS Debit Card to protect against abuse
• Targeted search for account transactions and for transactions in the spending analysis
• Push notifications on your smartphone