Are you a fan of Ubuntu OS? Then you must've heard that Ubuntu is coming to Android. But there's still a long time before you'll actually get your hands on it. And even then, it might be very complicated and difficult to setup. Want a quick fix? Here's a theme that shows how Ubuntu for Android looks. Bring the looks of Ubuntu OS to your Android device using these stunning Ubuntu UCCW Skins.== FEATURES ==
This Ubuntu theme pack contains 12 skins in total.
- Jelly Bean style clock skin.
- Beautiful Ubuntu dial with weather info.
- Header and sub-header skins for each page in the screenshot.
- The black sidebar skin.
- No special wallpaper needed. You don't necessarily have to buy any other app just to set up this Ubuntu theme.
- You can change color of the text and hour format of the clock too.
There is an alternate version of Ubuntu theme available here - http://goo.gl/k2Eaf
You can use both of these together too.== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit the skins. The "Apply" instructions are in the video below and all instructions are here - http://goo.gl/C5Tls
If the skins are not fitting your device screen properly, mail me and I'll mail you the fully editable uzips.== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
== TRADEMARKS ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Ubuntu is registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Canonical Ltd