With Mitel® Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced Mobile for Android, there’s no more “out of office” – even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, IM contacts, check corporate visual voicemail and get other Mitel Unified Communications features directly on your Android smartphone. Going mobile with UC Advanced is a simple way to connect and communicate with your business associates effectively so you’re more productive while on the move.
Coupled with Mitel’s award-winning presence engine, Mitel UC Advanced Mobile uses location-based services – GPS and Bluetooth – natively present in the Android smartphone to automatically update your location status and call routing preferences.
UC Advanced Mobile for Android empowers mobile users to:
• Click-to-dial from your corporate contact list to place calls through your corporate network including with the new SIP Softphone over WiFi® or 4G networks
• Hand-off calls between the phones within your Mitel personal ring group
• Automatically update your presence status and call routing preferences with location-based GPS, Bluetooth, and network services, or based on time of day
• View your office extension incoming, outgoing and missed calls history
• Access visual voicemail from your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than sequence
Visit http://www.mitel.com/ucadvanced for additional information.
Mitel Unified Communications Server or Mitel Application Suite (MAS) and appropriate licenses required. For additional information please contact your IT manager, your Mitel representative, or Mitel directly at http://www.mitel.com/ucamobile_android/form.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. UCA Mobile SIP Softphone is also supported on 3G networks where allowed by the wireless carrier.
• Rebranding to the new Mitel MiCollab Client branding.
• Support for additional languages (Finnish and Norwegian)
• Many defect and robustness fixes.
• Better support for additional Android Devices.