UCB Australia brings you loads of fresh Christian content to listen, read and watch all in one app - connecting faith to your life every day.
We've been broadcasting and publishing for years and have worked hard to bring the best of both worlds into the mobile space, on your Android device.
You can listen to Vision radio live and lots of other content is being constantly updated. If you like to read the news in the morning, want a daily devotional and Bible reading plan, Christian movie reviews and more - then this app could soon become a favourite!
By the way - this app requires an internet connection. So you don't get caught with a surprise, ensure that you have a data plan with sufficient allowance (or limit usage to WiFi).
Here's a detailed list of what you can do...
You can listen to:
- Vision Radio Network live (High & Low quality streams).
- On-demand audio feeds (podcasts), either as a stream or downloaded to the device for listening later. Feeds include;
- Best of shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Teaching programmes like A New Beginning, Set Free & more
- The Word for Today, Movie Reviews & more
- Listen to the Bible (or read - ESV)
You can read:
- Daily devotions from "The Word for Today" and "word4U2day" are both easily accessible. Read today's or past devotions, or search for a topic by keyword.
- Full ESV Bible (read or listen)
- Soul Food reading plan (read the Bible in a year)
- Today's news stories from our radio news service (UCB News)
- Blogs and information from Vision shows like The Journey, 20twenty & more
- Movie Reviews (read or listen)
There's helpful information:
- Find your nearest Vision station (interactive map)
- Vision song now playing/history
- Vision programme guides
You can interact with or learn more about UCB:
- Watch videos
- Connect to UCB websites
- Contact UCB (phone, message, facebook, twitter)
- Read testimonies
Some other things to note:
You can listen to audio and still browse other features within the app, (or other features on your device). When you select a podcast feed, the most recent item will play by default, however past items can be accessed by selecting the list icon in the player.
Also, after you’ve downloaded content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For best user experience, connect via WiFi (lower resolution images may load when connecting via a mobile phone network).
Due to licensing, TWFT and word4u2day are not available when using the app in the USA. Australians travelling should be aware of this.
For more information about UCB Australia, go to www.ucb.com.au
The UCB Australia app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 UCB Australia. All rights reserved.
✔ Beautified the appearance and experience of the humble Locations screens on both phone and tablet
✔ Distances to locations are now viewable in kilometers OR miles, depending on the locale set for your device
✔ Fixed bug preventing users from initiating a phone call directly from a location page