Join our 1.5 million other students today and learn programming and big data to advance your knowledge and career in programming.
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Differential Equations in Action
• Exploratory Data Analysis
• Functional Hardware Verification
• How to Build a Startup
• HTML5 Game Development
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Object Oriented Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Programming
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Machine Learning 1—Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning 2—Unsupervised Learning
• Machine Learning 3—Reinforcement Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
Hello Udacians! As programmers ourselves, we wanted to add a feature that would help us out too. One thing I have gotten lots of value from is being exposed to excellent articles on relevant programming topics. To that end, we have added "Your Feed", a way for you to receive content, tips and messages delivered straight to the Udacity app.
Thanks from the Udacity mobile team!
Clifton, Eric, Lindsey and Oliver