✭✭ Top rated disc golf app for Android ✭✭
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs & lots more!
"UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app" -All Things Disc Golf (http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/)
Please read the user reviews and app screenshots to see why disc golfers choose UDisc.
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes and penalties for each player
- - - Start scorecard on any hole (shotgun start)
- - - Scorecard shows tee-off order (**new**)
- - - Built-in 4600+ course directory or custom courses
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Edit the hole name in a scorecard (i.e. 13A)
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via:
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc.
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws:
- - - 5 different graphs available
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Graph 1 scorecard for all players
- - - Avg strokes per hole
- - - Avg putts per hole
- - - All throws by distance
- - - Avg throw distance
- - - Total wins/losses/ties
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Sort disc catalog by speed / glide / name, etc.
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Measure throws directly within the scorecard
- Measure multiple throws for field work
- Submit ratings for courses
- Easily submit missing course information
- Much more!
Don't be fooled by other DG apps - compare the volume and passion of the user reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all better, faster, and cheaper.
UDisc is the best and easiest to use disc golf / frisbee golf / frolf course locator / course finder / course map provider for Android.
-UDisc automatically speaks the tee order while keeping a scorecard
-Shake your phone to repeat the tee order
-Disable this on the Settings page in the Side Menu
-Fixed crashes happening for some users when leaving the scorecard to use another app, or getting a phone call, text, etc. Now the scorecard/dashboard will not crash in that situation.