"The most comprehensive app for uHunt and Competitive Programming The app has most of the features in the uHunt website and integrates the exercises in the Competitive Programming book so that the user can read the problem statements on the go. It also has a new graph "Solved Problem Level" that uHunt website currently does not have. It tells the distributions of problems you have solved by difficulty level. Thanks to Kaidul Islam for your hard work on this app and make it free, just like UVa OJ and uHunt." - Felix Halim
This is a third-party android application for the popular site uHunt which is a complementary tool for UVa Online Judge that keeps statistics, provide selections of problems to solve, and exposes a web API for other web developers to build upon it. This application is powered by uHunt web API.
1. Show total submissions, accepted problems and failed problem lists
2. Show 'submission statistics' in bar graph representation
3. Show 'solved problem level statistics' in bar graph representation to provide an overview of user's efficiency level
4. Show Latest Submissions of current user.
5. Offline copy of all problems list of 'Competitive Programming' book latest version exercise
6. Live submissions of specific user with 'pull down refresh' functionality to refresh frequently
7. Rank list of specific user
8. Search & browse problems and cache functionality to render them in offline for later usage.
9. Specific problem statistics.
10. Caching functionality of data for offline mood
11. split view for tablets and bigger devices
12. and much more..
This application is developed to browse & think with problems where-ever you're in bus, party or toilet. Any recommendation or suggestion will be highly appreciated. The target user of this app are not ordinary users, they are problem solvers! So suggestion will be taken with much importance.
You can give your suggestions here: https://www.facebook.com/reytz.code