This App represents the UK & Ireland SAP User Group, and in particular, the 2014 User Group Conference held in Birmingham on the 23rd to the 25th November.
This app aims to be a digital interactive handbook for all SAP User Group Events.
Content is delivered in the forms of SAP, SAP customer and SAP Partner speaker sessions, Workshops, Keynotes, all of which are detailed and timetabled in the app.
The app is not only a guide to this comprehensive view of SAP but a valuable tool to network with full social media integration.
Users of the app will be able to:
- Plan their conference schedule by personalising their timetable
- Connect with other users at the conference, including exhibitors, attendees, delegates etc.
- Plan meet-ups with connections
- Browse exhibitors, download media and learn
The app will evolve and develop along with our business to include SIG (Special interest group) meetings and offer portable membership accesses, allowing users to refer to content and book onto sessions on the go.
We have added some great new features and enhancements for this latest release:
- Networking improvements
- Ability to message other delegates and request meetings
- Improvements to exhibition maps and venue maps
- A more engaging event feed for all to interact with
- Interactive maps to highlight locations and provide more information on them