Transform your tablet into a fully playable ukulele and let our built-in tools teach you the basics!
With Uketility, you can hold your tablet just like the actual instrument and use multi-touch gestures to press the frets and strum just like a real ukulele! The frets are labeled and color-coded to distinguish between pitches, and the second ukulele on the screen clearly indicates exactly which frets are being held under your fingers.
Use built-in tools to learn how to play a ukulele:
- The Rhythms tool lets you play through 15 rhythm-game-style patterns, each with 3 difficulty levels. Earn silver and gold stars based on how well you perform!
- The Chords tool shows you the fingerings for 36 of the most common chords you would play.
- Use the metronome to keep a steady tempo as you play your own music!
Customize the ukulele to fit your needs:
- Switch between right-handed and left-handed modes
- Turn off the color-coding of the fret labels or remove the labels altogether
- Play on a ukulele with all frets visible or on one with exact real-world dimensions
Note: Uketility is designed for tablet-sized devices.