Ulster Bank Mobile app makes banking here, there and everywhere even easier.
• Make one off payments up to €250 to any ROI account using an IBAN
• Search from a list of approved utility and service providers to make bill payments.
• Pay Your Contacts
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland, or EasyCash cash machine without your Debit card
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland Accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• View and cancel Standing Orders that you have set up
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
Other things you need to know:
- Transaction and payment limits apply.
How to Register
To use the Ulster Bank RI Mobile Banking app, you need to be registered for Anytime Internet Banking and have a RI mobile number starting with 08.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Anytime Internet Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet Banking at ulsterbank.ie/anytime
If you have an existing app and also want to use it on multiple phones, we will recognise your mobile number during registration so you don’t need to register again. Simply select option one ‘Existing user’ on your phone and login using your existing passcode. If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 1800 937 900. Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
• Make one off payments up to €250 to any RI account using a sort code and account number
• You can now search from a list of approved beneficiaries to pay for bills and utilities.
Ulster Bank Ireland Limited. A private company limited by shares, trading as Ulster Bank, Ulster Bank Group and Banc Uladh. Registered in Republic of Ireland. Registered No 25766. Registered Office: Ulster Bank Group Centre, George’s Quay, Dublin 2. Member of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Ulster Bank Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Calls may be recorded.
We’ve updated the Ulster Bank app to make it even easier to manage your money:
• Cancel a Standing Order directly from the app