Ulster Bank RI Mobile app makes banking here, there and everywhere even easier.
• Get Cash from your account at any Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland, EasyCash cash machine without your Debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your Ulster Bank accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Business customers can check balances for most Ulster Bank Northern Ireland business accounts
Other things you need to know:
- Get Cash lets you take out up to €250 per day from our ROI cash machines, when you have at least €25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the Ulster Bank Republic of Ireland Mobile Banking app using just their ROI mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to €250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid ROI Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a ROI mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to €250 a day.
To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
HOW TO REGISTER
See how to register at www.ulsterbank.ie/mobile.
Get a reminder of your Anytime Banking customer number at www.ulsterbank.ie/anytime
If you need help with the app please call our helpdesk on 1800 937 900 (Mon-Sat 8am to 6pm). Calls may be recorded.
When banking with Ulster Bank online or through your mobile phone you have the added security of our online and mobile banking promise, available at www.ulsterbank.ie/mobile.
You can view and read the Terms and Conditions for this service within the app prior to registering, they can also be viewed at www.ulsterbank.ie/mobileterms. Please save or print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. By downloading the app and registering you are accepting the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions apply. Ulster Bank Ireland Limited.
You need to have an Ulster Bank Personal or business account with a Debit card, be over 11 and have a ROI mobile number staring with 08 to use this service.
Standard data charges may apply. Please contact your network operator for details.
Get Cash and Pay your contacts services are not available on Business Accounts.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity.
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
- Read your contact list to allow you to pay your contacts.
Ulster Bank Ireland Limited. A private company limited by shares, trading as Ulster Bank, Ulster Bank Group and Banc Uladh. Registered in Republic of Ireland. Registered No 25766. Registered Office: Ulster Bank Group Centre, George’s Quay, Dublin 2. Member of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Ulster Bank Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Calls may be recorded.
- Accounts are now shown in a list view when you first login
- You can now recommend the app to your family or friends
- The app has been given a makeover.
- We have applied minor bug fixes and improved the performance of our app.