Say goodbye to low resolution contact pictures. Ultimate HD Contacts Sync allows you to set your contacts pictures to gorgeous HD pictures or sync your contact pictures with Facebook profiles of your friends.
You can use existing pictures, or simply use the phone camera to take new one ones in-app. When using Facebook syncing, the HD pictures are fetched, not the low-res front page profile pictures.
You can also upload pictures directly from your sdcard. Just put the pictures you want on the assigned directory and name them EXACTLY as the contacts they are for. Example: Ana.jpg will only be applied to a Contact exactly named Ana. A single tap will update all your contacts.
For faster than ever setup, you can use the "share" function of android, and assign pictures directly from your gallery app.
- Link Facebook friends to contacts, and use their HD profile pictures internally on android
- Assign any picture to any contact, use existing pictures or take new ones
- Directly assign pictures from any other app that supports the android "share" function (at least the camera and gallery should)
- Choose aspect-ratio for the pictures: square (android default) or your own phone aspect ratio
- Built-in picture editor with multi-touch zoom
- Manual crop Facebook imported pictures to fine-tune your contact, or auto-crop for fast setup
- Batch update of all Facebook linked contacts
- All changes applied to phone with a single press on "Sync Your Phone" option, not until that. Play around with your contact list until you are ready to commit to it.
- Clean up your local files after syncing the phone to keep memory usage down, or keep them if you want to.
Note that the functions on this app are already integrated on Ultimate Call Screen HD as of version V5.0.0, this is a standalone app for those not wanting to buy UCS,
Any issues, do not hesitate to contact me, as I cannot reply to comments left on Google Play.
- Major improvement on Facebook picture quality
- Existing users please open the app, tap "Settings" and then "Sync Pictures Now!" to re-download pictures
- Then use "Sync Your Phone" to enjoy the increased quality