Multi Timer is an app that allows you to setup multiple timers simultaneously. Use it for parking meters, making soup, baking bread, reminders, children timeouts, a quick nap timer, or whatever the use, this app can help you keep track of it all. Try out the available widget for even faster access to your timers. Multiple widgets can be displayed for as many different timers as you have.
Need to give a time-out to a child or two, set the timer and get on with the discipline.
Set different alerts for different items, choose from your ringtones or audio collection.
** New Feature: Timer can continue to run even when app is turned off. It can be used as an alarm.
* Customizable alerts for start and end time
* Option to count past zero to know how far past the timer you've gone
* Option to vibrate phone when timer is up
* Timer continues to run even with phone screen off or app put off to the background
* Explanation of Permissions:
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required for custom audio selection
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required on some devices for custom audio selection
android.permission.VIBRATE - to allow vibration feature
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - to allow timers to continue operation when screen is off
* Fixed alert to sound simultaneously
* Fixed a reported crash
* Fixed stop sound to stop when added time results in positive time
* Updated stop-all/start-all button, and added a reset-all menu option
* Added feature to set end bell to repeat customizable
* Updated timer to go back to count down mode if time is added after expiration.