“Ultraman Galaxy” is a unique mobile slot-machine puzzle game fused with card battle, role-playing (RPG), and social game elements that will keep you playing for hours! Join Ultraman, Ultra Seven, Ultraman Zero, and the rest of the Ultraman Family defeat the evil Ultraman Belial, Alien Zarab, Alien Baltan, and the rest of the villains who are set to destroy the Earth!
Collect over 400+ cards that feature a large roster of characters from the Ultraman Family, each with different skills and abilities! Upgrade your cards to acquire stronger cards. Try your luck on the slot machine and match 3 slots of the same color to unleash powerful attacks and combos to your enemies! Play through over 100+ missions, dungeons and special events! Is the enemy too much for you to handle? Invite friends from Facebook and form strong allied forces to fight against these evil intergalactic villains!
- Awesome and addicting RPG-Puzzle game hybrid
- Choose and assemble your very own Ultraman Team
- Engage in an epic battle with familiar villains from the Ultraman Series
- Unique puzzle - slot machine combat mechanics
- Gem combos will determine the amount of damage that you’ll deal!
- Over 400+ Ultraman themed cards to collect and upgrade!
- Upgrade and Ultra Morph your cards for total puzzle domination!
- Play through over 100+ missions and Special events
- Invite friends to play with you through Facebook or by User ID
Collect, upgrade and spin your way to victory in “Ultraman Galaxy”!
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
What's New in 1.2.5:
* Account Transfer: Players can now transfer their accounts from iOS to iOS, Android to Android, or iOS to Android and vice versa! Account transfer can be found in the "Other" menu.
* Fixed a black screen issue in the beginning of the game.
* Fixed an issue where the event time is mis-matched in some region.