Ultra Mate Diary/Journal PDF exporter
Export all your entries in Ultra Mate 3 to PDF.
Doesn't support Asian language at present.
1. Add cover and the related pages
2. Password protection. The PDF will be the same as the Ultra Mate accessing password.
3. Export entries in date range. You can set the date range before exporting.
Note: Run Ultra Mate 3 to initialize all the information for UM before running this application because it will read all the data from Ultra Mate 3 and export.
1. Export all your entries with background
2. Export all your inserted pictures and a preview of the video
3. Different page sizes for the choice
1. Ultra Mate 3 or later (If you are using Ultra Mate 2 or earier, please switch to Ultra Mate 3 first. No extra fee needed.)
2. Android 2.2 or later(Ultra Mate 3 also requires this)
3. An SDcard. PDF will be exported there.
1. What version Ultra Mate does PDF exporter support?
PDF exporter supports Ultra Mate 3 only.
2. Why does I need to start Ultra Mate 3 before start PDF exporter?
After installing it, you need to start Ultra Mate 3 to initialize settings for it because Exporter will read in everything in Ultra Mate 3, including entries and settings.
3. How will exporter format my entries?
Exporter will read all the entries from Ultra Mate 3 and prepare all the pages. The text font size is the same as the one in Viewing Screen in Ultra Mate3. The entry background and font color are the same as the one in Ultra Mate3.
4. Why exporter FC?
Generating PDF is a very memory-consuming job. So it may FC while exporting entries. Please try again if it occurs.
1. Add bookmark feature.
2. Add page background