Please read before you download: This program will not help you hack native android games, it was created for the old console games.
If you love retro games and using emulators to play them, then this app is for you.
UniPatcher allows you to apply patches to the game rom. What is a patch? The patch is a file with the modified data of the game. For example, a game translated from Japanese to English. You download the patch containing the translation. It must be applied to the Japanese version to get the English version.
Unipatcher supports the most popular formats patches:
• IPS for Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega MegaDrive / Sega Genesis, Gameboy and other games
• UPS is widely used in the Game Boy Advance and other games
• PPF created for Sony PlayStation games
• DPS for some Nintendo DS games
How to use? Very simple:
• Choose a patch
• Choose a game
• Click "Save"
Very important: if the game and patch compressed (zip, rar, 7z or other), they first need to unzip (I recommend the free program ZArchiver).
• Fix checksum in Sega Mega Drive ROMs
• Add/Delete SMC header in Super Nintendo ROMs
If you have any problems with the program please contact me by e-mail [email protected]
In a letter to specify the full name of the game and the patch (better add the patch in attachment). So we can solve your problem quickly.
Support Android 5
Improved design and usability