UNIVERGE MC550 application for Android allows you to seamlessly stay in touch with your work place by putting voice and instant message tools in one place. You can quickly find a co-worker or personal contact, see their status, and initiate communication with the touch of an icon. You can change your own status and view your missed calls and instant messages. You can dial an extension, return calls, and send IM’s with ease.
By publishing just one single number, you can use the power of contact rules to decide which callers reach you while mobile, and on what devices.
Rules are based on your status which can be driven by your work calendar (Exchange), and you can send calls to internal numbers or external phones, redirecting to a single number or ringing together with multi-ring or “twinning” with your work phone (or extension).
• Increased productivity – Find those you need quickly with presence-enabled directory, contact lists, and communication history
• Improved responsiveness – Help others reach you while away from your desk for faster decision making and fluid business continuity
• Reduce the flood of email – Use IM to get answers rapidly without the latency of buried emails
• Protect yourself and the company – Avoid giving out your cell phone number so that business contacts reach you via your enterprise number
• Ultimate flexibility – Select alternate end points when placing calls from UNIVERGE MC550, allowing you to leverage the most convenient voice end point, from a conference room phone to your home phone, while showing your enterprise number to callers
NOTE TO ADMINISTRATORS:
*** This fixed mobile converged (FMC) solution leverages the enterprise voice infrastructure provided by UNIVERGE SV8500 or SV8300 （communication platform). ***
You can find UNIVERGE MC550 by using tablet.