What are your health goals for 2014?
With the right tools, you'll be on your way to better health.
Get a usefulhealthtools.com subscription. Create one account and get a suite of 9 health apps to use on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
- Universal – Breathing
- Universal – Fitness
- Universal – Yoga for Asthma
- Universal – Yoga for Migraines
- Universal – Yoga for Insomnia
- Universal – Yoga for Back Pain
- Universal – Weight Loss Yoga
- Universal – Office Yoga
- Universal Meditation
Create your account at http://www.usefulhealthtools.com to gain access to all these apps and get started. With our "Pay What You Want" model - you pick the price.
What's new in this app
1) Fixes Screen Timeout issues
2) Redesigned course as recommended by yogic experts now including the 3 Bandhas (3 locks).
3) General performance optimizations and animation improvements
You can download the Free version to ensure this app runs well on your phone before downloading the paid version.
Stressed? Balance your life and experience a relaxed meditative state to relieve your daily stresses and tensions. Pranayama's simple and intuitive guide to deep breathing features a progressive course based on the principles of yoga, to help you find balance and stress relief.
Combining the power of breath with technology, Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Pranayama by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
* * HEALTH BENEFITS * * * *
Even practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Pranayama has been used by people for the following potential health benefits to help with:
2) High Blood Pressure
6) Improves overall stamina and fitness
* * * * UNIQUE FEATURES * * * *
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Pranayama guides you with the following features:
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles to guide and condition your breathing
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Each music style has it own individualized background music to transport you to a more relaxing place as you practice.
Please ensure you have a high spec phone for best performance before downloading this application. You can download the Free version to ensure this app runs well on your phone before downloading the paid version.
Samsung Galaxy Tab
HTC Desire HD
HTC Inspire 4G
**This App is available for the PC and Mac as well**
Improved performance, quicker load times
Two breathing courses to choose from in the app
A) Traditional breathing or B) Saagara Breathing Course