Welcome to [email protected]
, a mobile application that enables students to easily stay informed with convenience that mobility brings. There are a number of features which staff may also find useful.
University members can register to use the app using their EASE username and
***When launching the app for the first time, it is recommended that you connect to wi-fi for faster downloads of campus maps and other information.
- Use campus maps to find your way around University Buildings using GPS
- Check PC availability and find the nearest open access labs around campus.
- View Library account information and search the Library Catalogue
- View Course, Grade and WebCT information
- View financial details such as tuition and accommodation fees
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
- Contact the IS Helpline directly from the app
- View info about services & facilities for (new) students in our Pocket Guide
- Access University Podcasts, Facebook, Twitter, iTunesU accounts.
- Students in the college of Medicine and Vet Medicine (MVM) can view exam and course timetables
- Find friends using the Friend Locator and arrange to meet up.
- New Tile-based UI and colour scheme
- Pull To Refresh