This app has several purposes.
1) Use it to reset your device's screensaver password if you happen to get locked out of it.
2) Use it if, like us, you're just lazy enough that you find all of Android's steps to reset your device's password a bit cumbersome.
3) Use it to lock your phone in the event that someone is currently accessing it and you want to lock them out without having to physically intervene with "Ok, that's it, you've read enough of my text messages"
For your child (when installed on his/her phone)
1) Use it to unlock or reset the password to something you know to access your child's phone.
2) Use it to lock him/her out of the phone for whatever reason you can devise.
Note: If your phone has a slow or unreliable network connection, please be patient for the command to be delivered to it. If your phone has no network connection, our software does not engage in miracles.
Minor bug fixes.