The UOC is an online university that teaches undergraduate and graduate master college and internationally recognized with a community of over 50,000 students and 47,000 graduates.
The UOC on application aims to inform, communicate and keep connected to the UOC community; students, graduates and teachers, among themselves and with the University and also with business and society in general allowing interaction between different groups in a mobile environment .
- Communication with people in the community through chat or email
- Search by name , user name or description in the biography .
- Viewing profiles so users and geo localized
- Segment by users profiles (students, graduates , teachers, etc. ..)
- Biography custom studies , interests, business data , etc. .
- Customize all display options and contact.
- Showing events organized or related to the University.
REGIONAL CENTERS :
- Preview of the UOC geo located venues so
- Information services and schedules of each of the venues.
- Communication with the seat directly from your device.
- Twitter: Canal integrated with Twitter users, institutional accounts and event hashtag . Ability to follow users respond , link your account, etc. .
- Search : All contents of the app is indexed to easily find any information by keywords, location , users, etc. .
*Minimum required version Android 4.0
- New View profile
- Possibility to link UOC ON with your LinkedIn account
- View profile of professional experience, skills and studies linking linkedin those users.
- Search for users by companies and professional skills.
- More information Alumni, with all the activity of the graduates.