The most comprehensive UPI Social Payments app, providing a cashless and a seamless payment experience
Looking for an app where you can track group expenses
? This UPI (Unified Payments Interface) enabled, social payments app - PaySay is your solution. It simplifies expense split and helps collect payments from your friends super-fast, thanks to UPI.
Unified Payments Interface is a platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and through PaySay you can link your bank account over UPI to instantly transfer money, directly between bank accounts, by just using a unique payment identity; VPA
(Virtual Payment Address) or phone number.
Using UPI, you can transfer up to ₹1Lakh/transaction(24X7), available on all days including public holidays and Sundays.
⧫ Send & Request Money
Effortless transactions using UPI, where only a VPA is needed! Anyone can send money to non-UPI accounts by using account number & IFSC code!! These bank transfers are lightning fast, money transfers between bank accounts literally happen in seconds!!!
⧫ Split Expenses & Bills
Tracking expenses and computing ‘who owes how much to whom’ becomes really easy with India’s First UPI enabled Expense Splitting app, PaySay.
It’s the easiest way to split bills, rent and everyday expenses like shopping, takeaways or a round of drinks, with instant UPI enabled settlements. Split costs and track expenses with your housemates in just a few clicks!
Split bills in three easy steps –
1. Create a Split
2. Add your friends to the bill
3. Split the bill Evenly/UnEvenly
We calculate the individual I owe you’s. Just pay what you owe using UPI, and we take care of settling among all those who are owed!
⧫ Pool Money
Plan, Pool & Pay. With PaySay plan for a group spending like gifts, parties, and many more situations where you and your friends have to collect money. UPI enabled PaySay allows instant pooling of up to ₹1L/transaction into the pool administrator’s bank account.
Pool money on the app in three easy steps -
1. Create a pool around an event/activity
2. Add your friends to the pool
3. Collect all contributions in your bank account with UPI or receive money using just your Account No & IFSC
We then manage the painful aspects
• Reminders - Contributors shall receive notifications
• Payments - Contributors can pay directly from their bank accounts using UPI. All contributors can transact via their respective VPA pointing to the bank account.
⧫ Features of PaySay
• UPI making all peer-to-peer transactions lightning fast and effortless.
• Cool Activity feed with recommendations - Awesome ideas (events, movies, gifts and trips) to Pool. Plan & Pay with friends
• Chat with friends about any activity you are planning for. Why switch between chat apps & PaySay to Plan?
• Easy Splitting option: PaySay provides the option of splitting the payment at the point of transaction at restaurants. PaySay is now accepted at food trucks in Bangalore.
• Explore the most popular trending ideas/activities in your city!
⧫ 30 banks which have enabled UPI are
• Allahabad Bank
• Andhra Bank
• Axis Bank
• Bank of Baroda (BOB)
• Bank of Maharashtra
• Bhartiya Mahila Bank
• Canara Bank
• Catholic Syrian Bank
• DCB Bank
• Federal Bank
• HDFC Bank
• HSBC Bank
• ICICI Bank
• IDBI Bank
• IDFC Bank
• Indus Ind Bank
• Karnataka Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Bank
• Oriental Bank of Commerce
• Punjab National Bank (PNB)
• State Bank of India (SBI)
• South Indian Bank (SIB)
• Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
• TJSB Sahakari Bank
• UCO Bank
• United Bank of India
• Union Bank of India
• Vijaya Bank
• YES BankSupport
For issues and feedback, mail us at [email protected]
Connect with us onFacebook
Read more about UPI on www.PaySay.me/UPI
- Simplified UPI onboarding.
- New feature to allow payments from any UPI app of user's choice.
- Security and bug fixes.