Ultrasoundpaedia's Upper Abdominal Ultrasound app is a detailed description on how to perform Ultrasound on the major organs of the upper .
It is an invaluable encyclopedia of "how-to" for all health professionals providing or interpreting ultrasounds.
It encompasses everything you need to know about the anatomy and normal ultrasound appearances of the liver, gall bladder, biliary tree, pancreas and spleen.
Each section contains:
• Detailed scanning techniques.
• Images of probe placement.
• A huge array of normal ultrasound images.
• Colour overlays describing the anatomy seen.
• Spectral and Color doppler
Links are also available to useful websites for pathology and embryology.
It has been created by professionals for professionals.
This application should not be used a replacement for formal ultrasound training. Departmental policies and local laws should always be followed.
An invaluable encyclopedia of ultrasound "how-to" for health professionals.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE ENTIRE RANGE OF APPS BY ULTRASOUNDPAEDIA:
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Gynaecological ultrasound
• Urological ultrasound
• Pediatric Ultrasound
• Small parts ultrasound
• MSK upper Limb ultrasound
• MSK lower limb ultrasound
• Upper abdominal ultrasound
• Vascular ultrasound