Access and share your company data with your team anywhere, on your phone, tablet or on the web.
Upvise links it all seamlessly in the cloud. Simple yet fully integrated & customizable.
BYOD Bring Your Own Device: Android phones & tablets, iPad & iPhone, Blackberry & Windows Phone and of course works on any web browser.
• Client management, Call logging, Activity history, Email integration, Nearby customers
• Sales management, Opportunity tracking, Quotes and Invoicing, Purchase Orders
• Field Services, Geolocation, Forms for Customizable data input, Job scheduling and tracking
• Getting organized, get things done with Projects, Tasks, Calendar
• Content Repository, store your Notes and Files in one place, manage Assets
It comes integrated with more than 10 mobile applications:
• Contacts: consolidate all your contacts & companies CRM info & activity
• Sales & Invoices: leads, opportunities, quotes, invoicing & product catalog
• Projects: tasks, milestones & issues
• Ideas: gather feedback and manage the ideas you get from your customers, partners, and employees.
• Jobs: create, assign & manage work orders and jobs on the field real-time
• Forms: collect on-site data forms on your mobile and consolidate and export them as Excel sheets on your computer.
• Files & Notebooks: view and manage all your file attachments and notes
• and much more...
• Native phone & tablet versions
• Works offline and sync with your web account
• Send quotes, forms & invoices in PDF directly from your phone by email
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
• Map View & GPS : show all contacts near your current location
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration
• Skype app integration
• Custom Fields
• Group Email
• Phone Call integration (contact lookup, SMS logging)
• Share Location with co-workers in real-time (opt-in)
• Import/Export native phone contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Salesforce and Yahoo
Available both as a free version and pro license (with 30 day free trial)
* New Android L Look & Feel : clean & fresh UI
* New Image Annotation Tool : go to Files apps, select an image tap Edit button
* Updated side view with application list icons
* Enhanced built-in Maps
* Bugfixes (upload of files from Drive and Dropbox)
* Push Notifications
* Phablet mode support in landscape
* Enhanced Map view Google Maps
* Map marker clustering