URL Shortener is a simple and easy application which shortens long URLs into just a few characters.
The main advantage of a short link is that it is, in fact, short, and can be easily communicated and entered without error.
This applications is using goo.gl to shorten URLs, which is Google's service for URL shortening.
• shorten URLs
• quickly share within the app
• can share the link from web browser(or some other app where you can share URLs, like Google Play) to the app
• history of shortened URLs are stored
• history can be accessed by tapping the button in the upper right corner
• support for material design UI on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
• generate QR code
• material design animations when switching between views
Have a bug report, improvement or feature request? Don't hesitate to contact me.
• support for material design on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
• small changes in the design of history tiles
• once a new short URL is generated, it is saved in the database
• history of shortened URLs can be viewed by clicking the button in the upper right corner