The fastest and prettiest way to shorten URLs and get their click analytics.
Shorten long URLs and squeeze them into fewer characters to make links easier to share, tweet, or email to friends. Using a shortened goo.gl URL leaves more room to say what's on your mind. For example, http://goo.gl/n7IMF2 is a convenient shorthand representation for the long link https://play.google.com/store/apps.
Access analytics of any short URL, including the raw click counts and their distribution across referrers, browsers, platforms, and geographical locations.
The app also lets you
• Shorten URLs and share them quickly
• Access your history - always synced with goo.gl
• Get colorful analytics reports of any short URL, not just yours
• Android Beam - push a short URL onto another device by tapping the devices together
• Shorten links through "share" in any app and get rich notifications
• Star your favorites
• Generate and share QR codes
Have a bug report or feature request? Please contact me by email or on Google+.
You can help translating this app! Contact [email protected]
for more information.
Thanks infinitely to all who already contributed: extendwings, BrunoMioto, fedec96, siveZ, johan98, adevaux, Bigomby, HeinrichReimer, SHURman, keem1 and Yari27.
This app is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Google Inc.
• Save or share colorful QR codes for any short URL.
• Android beam: push a short URL onto another device by tapping the devices together (requires NFC capability).
• New option drawer in Analytics screen.
• Short URLs ending with '+' will now open Analytics.
• Misc. UI tweaks.
• New translations: Hungarian and Polish.