USB/BT Joystick Center Gold is the only app that has an Unique Driver Editor & Programmable Byte Filter (you do not need to wait for the developer to support your gamepad :-) and can use Wii Remotes also with Android 4.2 and higher, PS4 / PS3 DualShock / Sixaxis (Wireless and without Root!) and XBox One Controllers (USB)
This Universal App has TOUCH EMULATION / GAMEPAD EMULATION (X360,PS3,NAT) / HID / IME support to use nearly all USB Joysticks/Gamepads/Racing Wheels and ANY paired and connected BT Gamepad with HID Mode support to play all Games with TOUCH ONLY, GAMEPAD or IME Support like Avabel, Dead Trigger, Fifa, GTA, Minecraft, Modern Combat, ShadowGun, Soulcraft, Wild Blood, ... and also Emulators like AMIGA, C64, DOS, GBA, NES, N64, ... OnLive and more.
Please read this carefully:
First, please do not download this paid app! (not all Android Devices are compatible with this app). First, try the Demo Version to check your Device Compatibility. If the Demo Version is working well, then you can switch to the paid app. 99% of the 1 and 2-Star raters ignored this hint, so you can ignore these ratings :-)
For the main feature you do not need root (Keymapping). Also for the Wireless PS4/PS3 Dualshock you don't need a rooted device. For all Touch + Search HID + Gamepad Emulation features you need root.
An Android 3.2 (or higher) Device with working USB "API" and BT support
New version released: 04.09.2013 / first Release 17.08.2011
New: Gamepad Emulation (X360/PS3/NAT) With these modes you can emulate a X360 / PS3 Gamepad and other Controllers (NAT) with any connected Gamepad. Then you can play all games with limited controller support (also OnLive with X360).
Hint: To solve problems you have to uninstall all Moga-, Wii-, Sixaxis- and other installed Touch Controller Apps and reboot. Without it you will get some problems.
Here are some features of the new App:
- Unique: Driver Editor + Filter (you can create your own Gamepad Driver easily)
- New: Very Easy Joy2Touch GUI (Add/Move/Delete)
- New: Gamepad Emulation Modes (X360,PS3,NAT)
- New: Search HID (use ANY paired & connected HID Gamepad)
- New: Overlay Keyboard (Movable/Resizable)
- New: Automatic Save/Load each Game Touch-Setting
- New: Joystick to Mouse Emulation (Touch & Real Mouse)
- New: Universal Touchscreen Driver (for the most Devices with and without Touchscreen)
- New: Touchscreen Rotation Correction (-180°/-90°/0°/+90°/+180°)
- New: Touch Swipe/Slide Buttons
- Updated: Wii-Remote IR Pointer 2 Touch
- iCade (Search HID)
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- iPega 9017 / 9025 (Search HID: Home + X)
- Logitech (Rumble, F310,F510,F710)
- Logitech Racing Wheel FX
- Moga Pocket / Pro / Power / Hero (Mode "A" or Search-HID + "B")
- MS SideWinder Pre 2
- NVidia Shield
- Nyko Playpad/Pro (Search HID)
- N64 Dual "Adapter for PC USB"
- PS3 Sixaxis (Wireless with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- PS4 Dualshock (Wireless also for Android 4.2 and higher with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock"
- PSX 1/2 "Super Dual Box Advanced"
- R/C Remote Control (Graupner/Spektrum)
- Rockband (USB Guitar/Drums)
- Samsung Wireless Gamepad (Search HID)
- SNES "Adapter for PC"
- Speedlink Xeox (Wireless "PS3" Mode)
- Wii Remote (also for Android 4.2 and higher with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- XBox 360 & XBox One
Tested Devices (you have to try different Custom Roms!):
- Acer A500/A210/A211
- Asus TF300/TF700
- Galaxy Note 2/3/8.0/10.1 (2014)
- Galaxy S2/S3/S4
- Galaxy Tab 2/3
- HTC One
- LG Optimus
- Neo X5
- Nexus 4/5/7/7 (2013)/10
- NVidia Shield
- Xperia Play/Z
All trademarks are property of their respective holders
- New: Auto-SEARCH (On/Off) in Background after JoyCenter IME Activation
- Fix: Bluetooth Fix for some Devices
- Fixed: A little bit more Button Swipe Range
- New: Multiplayer Support for Gamepad Emulation (1-4)
- Added: Deadzone Slider now also on the Joy2Touch Overlay Screen
- Fixed: CSR PS4 Wireless DPAD BUG (for this remove the SDCard/USBJoyGoldData folder)
- Fixed: CSR PS3 Wireless Connection
- Added: Nyko Playpad/Pro Settings
- New: Overlay Keyboard (Movable+Resizable)