This is an Android application to display and record the video from a USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. For more details please check our website.
Please check this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app. We cannot refund.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
Sound Restrictions : only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
- Still Image Capture
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
- Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
- Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
- Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
- Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
- Nexus7(2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
*1 : Some Android device may not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt the trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Before update, check by using Trial Application !!!
Oct. 21. 2014, Ver2.0.0
- add Network Feature (VarCam-V Lite)
- remove a restriction of connectable cameras (only for Trial/Standard versions)
- extend other functions