This program offers an interface to temperature and humidity (and also pressure, voltage and current) USB-dataloggers. (Works only on smartphones and tablets which have a USB (Host) plug.)
You can configure the logger and read the data on the logger, as well as preview the data and save it to a file on your tablet PC or optionally send it via email.
ASCII (.txt) and .csv file formats are supported.
Finally the app does following tasks:
* read the configuration of the logger
* modify and write the configuration
* start the logger
* read log data
* preview log data in a plot
* store log data on tablet (.txt and .csv formats)
* send data via email
* manage different configurations
* examine the data in an interactive plot
* Save the plots in a graphics file (.png)
* Examine the data (in a table)
* calculate dew point and absolute humidity
* detect window-open events
Following data loggers are supported:
* Voltcraft: DL-120-TH, DL-100-T, DL-181-THP (Weather Datalogger)
* Voltcraft DL-141-TH (new minimal support, experimental)
* LOG32 sold by several electronic vendors
* Lascar EL-USB-1,2,3
* FreeTec NC7004 (experimental)
* maybe others (not tested)
Please test, if your datalogger works with this app by installing the free App "USB Dataloggerreader test".
Files are stored in the Download directory (therefore it needs the WRITE_EXTERNAL_MEMORY permissions).
* EL-USB-x measurement cannot be started anymore or timeout errors occur: Solution: remove the battery and insert it again. Data should not be lost.
* EL-USB-1,2 is not recognized by original WINDOWS software anymore, and the app detects the wrong logger type: the new feature "repair configuration" will cure such loggers.
* The NC-7004 should be configured/started by the app before you read data from it. Starting it from the original WINDOWS software is not sufficient to get the timestamps correct. In case of trouble: reset it by removal of the battery. Then let the app sync the date&time and start recording.
* new: support for DL-141-TH loggers
* fixed bug in EL-USB-3 data readout