A Step-by-Step installation guide: http://usbstick.hechler.de/installdoc/
FREE trial version.
The trial version is full functional, but it has a time limit until June 30th 2016.
Works with the meenova Mini MicroSD Card Reader (see http://www.meenova.com) and SanDisk 64GB microSDXC card out-of-the-box (no reformatting necessary) without ROOT!
This Plugin is for tablets (like the Nexus 7 or Nexus 10) or phones (like Nexus 5) which have an USB OTG connector, but do not mount attached USB Sticks.
Reading from and writing to an attached USB-Stick is possible.
ROOT rights are NOT needed.
FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT formatted sticks can be read and written.
NTFS formatted Sticks can be read.
If you have tested the plugin you can buy the full version or update to the next trial release.
Please report problems to the forum: http://usbstick.hechler.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8
or via developer mail to: [email protected]
The filemanager Total Commander can be installed from the Play-Store:
Usage is at your own risk.
Do not use it with sticks containing important data.
For more details look at the forum: http://usbstick.hechler.de
About the permission "full network access": This is needed to open a local network socket for streaming. The plugin does not connect to the internet.
- visibility of "Eject" button.
- increased expiration date to June. 30th 2016.
- Better initialization for Multi-Card-Readers.
- Plugin2Plugin communication in TC (e.g. direct copy from/to FTP-Plugin)
- fix performance issue writing to exFAT.
- added configurable autostart delay to fix initialization problems with some pen drives.