Title 28 Judiciary and Judicial Procedure
United States Code
Version 2010-02-01 (english)
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: courts organization court department of justice officers employees jurisdiction venue procedure particular proceedings supreme appeals appeal district bankruptcy judges judge federal claims international trade attorney general federal bureau of investigation marshals attorneys service trustees magistrate process evidence depositions witnesses juries trial by jury fees costs pending actions judgements rules habeas corpus interpleader tort claims US U.S. Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law bankruptcy