Your immigration case is more than just a number. To add a personal touch we have now enabled adding profile pictures for the case numbers. Add family pictures to identify case numbers. Please leave a feedback/review or write directly to us of any issues.
1. Pull down refresh of all the cases at once
2. Scan or type your case number
3. Auto refresh settings will let you chose frequency and by-default set to two times a day
4. Single tap to search a stored case and long press to edit
5. Add a photo and friendly name to each case to identify case
6. Stored case has a last checked timestamp so you know how recent is the information
7. Now share either all your cases or single case with anybody you like using the share icon in action bar
This product is not affiliated with USCIS. The case status shown here is also available on USCIS website. As such we do not claim the accuracy of information and this information can not be used in any legal case. Spinach Software reserves the right to change this disclaimer at any time.
1. This app do have advertisements.
2. We are using Google Analytics to collect data related to page views for improving the product and this data do not include your personal identity etc.
3. The service in the background is invoked as per the refresh frequency set. Per case it takes about 60kb of data usage.
We believe that "Honesty is the Best Policy"
Emergency update to have correct uscis secure certificate installed. Your app won't work without this update.