This is a widget app that records the time and the user operates the terminal Android.
Contents of this widget record are as follows.
* You can record how many hours are Android touch in a single day.
-> You can check that they are dependent on how much smart phone.
* You can record any app did you use in one day.
-> You know what percentage of the entire operation of the smartphone app to frequently used operations.
* You can record information for the past 30 days.
-> it is clear from the information in the applications * you use most often about a month, you use some app, the app is not used at all, remove unnecessary apps make progress.
-> You can check what time the smartphone is touching almost daily from the information in about a month.
* App-utilization ratio can be displayed in a pie chart.
* You can use the daily time displayed in the line graph.
* Time of widgets that appear on the Home screen is the time of operation today.
Because it does not work during sleep (when screen off), this widget does not affect the battery consumption when not in use.
You know at a glance how much that you have to work a day in applications other than smartphones, such as telephone and e-mail and browser games and maps and SNS facebook and twitter.
You can not be able to ihone. Yeah, if the widget.