UWorld's Qbank Mobile App allows you to access your USMLE STEP 1, STEP 2 CK, and STEP 3 on your Android phone and tablet devices. Please use the "UWorld Boards" app for ABIM and ABFM Qbanks.
This app REQUIRES a valid UWorld USMLE Qbank subscription to access the course material, which can be purchased from UWorld website (http://www.uworld.com)
With Qbank Mobile, you can easily:
- Access and sync your Qbank tests and information across all supported devices
- Customize and create new tests to fit your study preferences
- Review and resume your previous tests
- Track your performance in each main and sub division
- Create and review your test notes
Devices designed to run Android OS are supported. Other devices like HP TouchPad (designed for Web OS), Blackberry Playbook (Playbook OS) etc. which can run custom Android ROMs are not supported.
1. Answer selection can be modified in tutor and timed tutor modes.
2. Fixed issue related to notes copying to the other questions in the same test.
3. Resolved issue related to explanation grayed out in Android 4.1.1 version.
4. Customized font size in test screen on tablets.
5. Improved test screen icon spacing in 7" tab portrait mode (eg. Nexus 7).