Application to check your balance via USSD requests
Majority of mobile providers allow their customer to check their balance, available free minutes, SMS, remaining internet traffic, etc. via USSD requests. Traditionally this service is free of charge.
This application allows to find out USSD requests supported by your provider and setup their auto refresh schedule to always have important for you information on the screen of your device using set of nice customizable widgets.
USSD requests can also be used to check remaining money on your bank accounts, information about interest amount on your credit, etc (information about such service you can get in your bank). Such USSD requests are also supported by the application.
The application allows:
- select from the application catalog or input manually USSD requests, which return data you are interested in;
- setup schedule for selected USSD requests (time schedule, auto requests after selected events like inbound / outbound calls / SMS) or send USSD requests by click on the widget;
- select data from the USSD responce to be shown on the widget (several nice customizable widgets are available);
- collect and display some statistic (your last balance change, this day expense, this month expence, etc );
- supports parsing of USSD messages, which may send your mobile provider after each call (if such service is on);
- supports parsing of SMS, sent by mobile providers in response to your USSD request
Similar applications: cluBalance, checkBalance, dBalance
Keywords: balance, USSD balance, check balance, get balance, balance widget, USSD banking
New in version 2.1.2:
- changed: work with several sim cards.
- added: USSD message log.
- added: Backup and restoration possibilities.
- fixed: pattern bugs.
- fixed: minor bugs.