This App will read by voice the notifications you want to hear.
WARNING: IF WHEN YOU ENABLE THIS APP AT ACCESSIBILITY YOUR DEVICE STARTS TO SPEAK EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH SOMETHING, THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR LAUNCHER. IT IS NOT THIS APP FAULT.
TRY ANOTHER LAUNCHER FROM GOOGLE PLAY OR THIS APP https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.accnew2
Ready for this App notifications:
- Gmail - Including notification content (works better with Android 4.1+)
- WhatsApp - Including notification content (works better with Android 4.1+)
- Line - Including notification content
- SpotBros - Including notification content
- Viber - Including notification content
- Telegram - Including notification content
and the other you want. When a notification from a new App is read, this App will ask you to read this kind of notifications that you can allow or deny. This notifications are shown at menu / notifications where you can delete them.
*** Now there is a new version that no use Accessibility here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.accnew2
Only for Android 4.3+
If your device is with screen on, the App will show you a banner with the content of the notification for 3 secs instead of read the message.
*** SEND TO ***
- Sony Smartwatch compatible. You will receive notifications at your Smartwatch too.
- Pebble Watch compatible.
- Mail. you can receive all your notifications in a mail account too.
Compatible with My Second Device Manager http://goo.gl/quCi6K
You can use Tasker or other App in order to enable or disable Voice for Notifications creating a Intent Broadcast Task with this actions:
You can enable or disable this App with a widget.
- TTS installed
- Internet connection
- Enable this App at Accessibility settings
- For Smartwatch notifications enable this Extension at SmartConnect App.
If you find any bug, please send an email to [email protected]
in order to correct it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to [email protected]
in order to implement it.
twitter -> http://www.google.com/url?q=https://twitter.com/paco_salazar_tw
Tags: whatsapp, voice, message, car, hands free, line, spotbros, google mail, sony, smartwatch, pebble
M2D My Second Device Module
- Telegram included
- Kitkat navegation bar transparent
- Bug fixed
- Included not to read notification with some words. For example Whatsapp groups like "@ group name"
- Now you can stop audio notification turning your phone
- Gmail improved
- Now you can send all your notifications to a mail account
- Pebble compatible.
- Do not show at boot
- Bug fixed