Valet remembers where you park so you don't have to. Set parking meter timers and street sweeping alarms. Never again get a parking ticket or forget where you parked your vehicle. The most elegant car locator app available. Exclusively for Android.
** Now utilizing new Google Play Services location API's to enable our unique automatic parking sensor! **
--- Reviews! --
Lifehacker - http://bit.ly/15uF6en
VentureBeat - http://bit.ly/112tWrY
Gizmodo App of the Day - http://bit.ly/Z6JoXA
Tested - http://bit.ly/10KEiQ9
BeautifulPixels.com - http://t.co/nru8NEjkUV
* Enable our parking sensor or use Bluetooth or Car Docks to automatically set your parking location
* Remember where you parked with our Find My Car feature and get turn by turn directions back to your vehicle
* Save yourself a parking ticket with the built in parking timer
* Set meter, time limits, and street sweeping reminders (by hour, daily, weekend, monthly)
English | Español | Português | Deutsch | Italiano | Français | Русский язык | 中国 | 日本語 | 한국 | Suomi
Now including Babel (babelsdk.com). Babel allows users to correct Valet's translations in the app.
Also great for remembering the location of your bicycle, motorcycle, hotel, camping spot, or any other location you would like to easily return to later. Popular to use in massive airport parking lots, at the mall, or when parking downtown. Tell the app to "park my car" and it does the rest!
Promotional images available at http://valetapp.co
Design and Development by http://twitter.com/deffibaugh
Icons courtesy of http://www.androidicons.com
*** ROOTED PHONE USERS ***
Valet requires Google Play Services. If you rooted your phone and blocked or removed Google Play Services the app will not work. If you email me I can help you fix things but the app will not be designed for devices that are not compatible with Google Play since the app is distributed on Google Play.
- Fixes bugs related to setting metric or standard units.
- Implemented the Babel SDK. Now you can help translate Valet into any language and get translations from other users of the app. You can also change text in the app to your liking. For example you can change "Park My Car" to "Park My Truck".