Vappt Carteira is the simplest and safest way to buy directly from your smartphone with your credit cards:
- Buy airtime top-up for your own or someone else’s pre-paid phone;
- Authorize your purchase’s started from a vendor that sells with Vappt POS;
- Soon you will be able to buy on-line games credits, insurances and much more!
No need to send any documents nor go through any credit checks.
Three simple steps at your own smartphone and you are ready to use Vappt:
1. Download the app.
2. Fill in the registration form in the app:
- Register your personal information;
- Insert your credit card info;
- Create a Vappt password.
3. That is it! You can start buying with Vappt Carteira.
All purchases made with your Vappt Carteira are authorized at your mobile phone.
Buying Airtime top-up directly from your Vappt Carteira:
1. At the initial menu you choose the option “Recarga”;
2. You type in the cell phone number that will receive the top-up and its carrier;
3. You then choose the amount to be toped-up and the credit card you would like to use;
4. On the next screen Vappt will show you your purchase info so you can confirm and authorize it with your Vappt password;
5. After that, you will see the confirmation of this transaction on your app and in a few minutes the cell phone for which you bought the top-up to will receive a text message from its carrier confirming the credit.
Purchases started from Vappt POS:
1. The vendor starts the transaction on his or hers app (Vappt POS) typing the sales amount and your cell phone number;
2. You open your Vappt Carteira app and choose the option “Autorização de Compra” on the initial menu;
3. On the next screen Vappt will show you the purchase info so you can confirm and authorize it with your Vappt password.
4. Vappt then validates your password and confirms the purchase on Vappt POS and also on your Vappt Carteira.
- At the "Transaction History" screen you only need to click on a transaction to see, whenever you need, the confirmation slip of that purchase
- Correction for nine digits for some states