VarageSale is the fun and safe way to buy, sell and connect with real people in your neighborhood. Find great deals on stuff you love and earn extra cash by selling unused items in your home. Members connect with Facebook so you can see real names, photos and read reviews before deciding to meet someone for a transaction. It’s a safe alternative to local classified. It really is the virtual garage sale app. Say goodbye to inefficient yard sales and clipped coupons!
Here is what you can do on VarageSale:
* A fast-paced feed of great deals near you
* Browse categories like baby items, clothes, purses, shoes, home decor and more
* Follow favorite sellers or categories of interest
* Use the search tool to find stuff you love
* Praise members after a good transaction
* Label your item as “available,” “sale pending” or “sold”
* Get real-time notifications and never miss a sale again
* Use the bump tool to make sure your items get noticed
* Feel safe buying and selling with real people in your community
* Get answers to your questions from our fast and friendly support team
How does VarageSale work?
* Join a local community to buy and sell. A local user admin moderates the community to help build a safe and non-threatening environment. Admins review members that requests to join to ensure they are real people and local.
* Post your items to the feed. It’s quick and easy from the website, but even easier on our mobile app. Post anything from clothing, baby items, shoes, accessories, to home decor and more.
* Browse the feed to see what people are selling nearby. Comment on an item to ask questions or express your interest to buy.
* Private message a user to confirm transaction details, such as final price, pick up time and location. Users typically meet at someone’s house or in a public space, like a parking lot, to complete the transaction.
* Had a good transaction? Leave praises on member profiles so others know they are a pleasure shop with.
* An “Interested” button to buy items faster than ever
* A “Reserve” feature for sellers to let buyers know they’ve got the items
* An improved “My Stuff” experience for managing your inventory
* A new “My Transactions” experience for tracking what you’re buying and selling and who you’re dealing with
* A new shopping cart experience for buyers to review what they’re buying
* An improved feed for shopping that takes your location into account and shows you items that are closer to you