ATTENTION! This program is a professional medical calculator and intended for use only health care professionals.
The program allows to calculate the infusion rate of drugs. You'll need to select the patient's weight and option dilution of the solution. Transfer from ml/hr to mcg/kg/min and drops/min is fast, simple and to the minimum number of clicks. In the settings you can choose kilograms or lbs.
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
List of available medicines:
8. Sodium thiopental
9. Sodium oxybate
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to [email protected]
with the "Android-InfusionRate " mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
P.S. The author of the program is not responsible for errors associated with the calculations. The doctor or nurse should always check the correctness of calculations and dilutions
- Added new drugs: Sodium oxybate, midazolam, diazepam, ketamine, fentanyl
- Now available calculation mg/kg(lb)/ min, mg/kg(lb)/hour
- Added propofol
- Fixed bugs
- Added sodium thiopental
- Italian language (With support from Giancarlo Foresta)
- Changed the algorithm and application design
- Polish language (With support from Dr Marcin Małek)
- Croatian language (With support from Neven Škaro)