The program allows to calculate the dose of inotropic and vasopressor drugs (dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, dobutamine, phenylephrine). You'll need to select the patient's weight and option dilution of the solution. Transfer from ml/hr to mcg/kg/min is fast, simple and to the minimum number of clicks. In the settings you can choose kilograms or lbs. At the request of users of the program includes calculation of infusion of nitroglycerin (not applicable to vasopressors). Nothing in excess!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Currently available for the calculation of the following medications:
- Epinephrine 0.1% (1 mg / ml)
- Epinephrine 0.18% (1.8 mg / ml) - thanks for the idea to Andrew Gisich
- Norepinephrine 0.2% (2 mg / ml)
- Norepinephrine 0,18% (1.8 mg / ml)
- Norepinephrine 0,1% (1 mg / ml)
- Norepinephrine 0,024%
- Norepinephrine 0,016%
- Norepinephrine 0.008%
- Norepinephrine 0.004% - thanks for the idea to Steve Cantarutti
- Norepinephrine 0.0032% - thanks for the idea to Jason Awuku
- Dopamine 0.5% (5 mg / ml)
- Dopamine 1% (10 mg / ml)
- Dopamine 2% (20 mg / ml)
- Dopamine 4% (40 mg / ml)
- Phenylephrine 1% (10 mg / ml)
- Dobutamine 5% (50 mg / ml)
- Nitroglycerin 0,1% (1 mg / ml)
- Nitroglycerin 0,5% (5 mg / ml)
- Nitroglycerin 1% (10 mg / ml)
We look forward to your suggestions on adding other drugs.
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to [email protected]
with the "Android-Vasopressors" mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
P.S. The author of the program is not responsible for errors associated with the calculations. The doctor or nurse should always check the correctness of calculations and dilutions
Keywords: dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, dobutamine, phenylephrine, Nitroglycerin, vasopressors, infusion therapy, the calculation of the dose, critical care medicine, anesthesiology, toxicology, calculator
Now you can perform calculations for any drug!
- Added new languages:
- Added nitroglycerin solutions 0,1%, 0,5%, 1% - thanks for the idea to Kenan Ibrahiml
- Added norepinephrine solution 0,004% - thanks for the idea to Steve Cantarutti
- In the settings you can choose kilograms or lbs - thanks for the idea to Steve Cantarutti
- Code optimization program for tablets
- Using the fractional weight of the patient